Successful Surgery At CyanamidBy
'Watch the stock of American Cyanamid pop from here on." That's what one New York money manager says now that word of Cyanamid's conversion into a medical-products company is starting to spread. Cyanamid's program to divest most of its chemical operations is well on its way. On Oct. 24, Standard & Poor's reclassified Cyanamid by moving its stock, now selling at 64, from Diversified Chemicals to Diversified Health Care.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards