Maybe The Mideast Just Can't Afford To Keep FightingJohn Rossant and Stanley Reed
As the opening act of the Arab-Israeli Peace Conference got under way at Madrid's Palacio Real, the main participants had something very important in common. Israel, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and the Palestinians are all grappling with daunting economic challenges ranging from huge inflows of refugees to cutoffs of foreign aid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay