Israel's `Sick Economy': A Second Opinion
Where is a wide consensus in Israel that making fundamental economic reforms is an important step for raising growth and productivity and for having an economically efficient absorption of the mass of new immigrants from the Soviet Union. We strongly reject, however your description of Israel as having a very sick economy ("Behind the headlines, a very sick economy," International Business, Oct. 7).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy