Could A Hotter Sun Be The Culprit In Global Warming?
No doubt one of the great scientific questions of our time is whether the tons of carbon dioxide being spewed into the atmosphere are dangerously warming the earth. While it is clear that average temperatures have risen slightly over the last century, not everyone is yet convinced that CO is responsible. A new study, reported in the current issue of the journal Science, adds more fuel to the debate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day