Snugger Seatbelts, Surer BrakesJim Treece
Safety belts are still your first defense in a crash. If you dislike motorized or door-mounted belts so much that you're tempted to disconnect them, buy a car with belts you will use. A major improvement: adjustable shoulder-belt anchors that allow both tall and short drivers to raise or lower the belt above their left shoulders for a snug, more comfortable fit. They'll appear on the new Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, Olds 88, and others.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans