Let Froxsystem Entertain You For A Mere $10,000 $10,000Paul M. Eng
It's a stylish black box that fits inconspicuously alongside other high-end home video and audio gear. Yet inside lurks the most powerful bundle of technology that any home has ever seen. It can maintain a jukebox library of hundreds of audio CDs, simulate the acoustics of an intimate jazz club, and give today's standard television signal quality on a par with what high-definition TV promises--even on a 10-foot screen. It can tell you the value of your portfolio, based on current prices. And perhaps most impressive, it can do all this and considerably more under the guidance of a simple, two-button remote control.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster