Foreign Students Keep Coming And Keep SpendingGene Koretz
The problems afflicting the U.S. economy haven't dampened the desire of foreigners to study in America. The Institute of International Education reports that the number of foreign students at U.S. colleges and universities hit a new high of 407,530 in the 1990-91 academic year. That's 31% more than in 1980-81 and well over five times the num-ber of U.S. college students overseas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations