The Dining Is Grand, But It's Not In Philly
Your inclusion of Penn State's Mateer Dining Room in "Dining out at Gastronomy University" (Personal Business, Sept. 23) was most welcome. However, readers trying to find it in Philadelphia, where the article locates it, will have to go hungry longer than the six-week waiting list mentioned. The popular dining room, run by students studying hospitality management in our College of Health & Human Development, can be found at our University Park campus, in the heart of central Pennsylvania.
Gary W. Cramer
Public Information Dept.
Pennsylvania State University
University Park, Pa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange