`I'm Sorry, But Your Voice Is Unacceptable'
Companies are losing billions of dollars through fraudulent long-distance calls made by phone hackers. By using computers or simply eavesdropping at public phone booths, they steal the codes needed to enter a company's private branch exchange (PBX). But Moscom Corp. in Rochester, N. Y., will soon offer a PBX add-on for additional protection.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’