Fizz And Fizzle At Coke And Pepsi
All soda pop companies are not created equal. That's clear from the dramatically different third-quarter results for Coca-Cola and PepsiCo. Coke reported a 16% jump in net income, to $456 million, on a 14% rise in revenues, to $3.2 billion. Pepsi, on the other hand, posted a 15% decline, to $285 million, on a 9% revenue increase, to $4.9 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner