Europe's Powerhouse Starts To Clank And GrindJohn Templeman
Fall is only a month old, but a wintry chill is already settling over Germany's economy. Even though Finance Minister Theo Waigel assured his Group of 7 colleagues at their Oct. 12 meeting in Bangkok that Germany remains an island of stability as world growth slackens, Europe's powerhouse is showing signs of wear.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’