House Hunting Among The Recession's RuinsJoan Warner
It sounds like a home buyer's fantasy: lenders panting to unload at fire-sale prices, thousands of houses whose owners have defaulted on their mortgages. Foreclosures by recession-strapped homeowners and investors have indeed created opportunities for shoppers in the real estate market. With mortgage rates easing and For Sale signs proliferating, buyers are in the catbird seat. But finding a bargain takes hard work and a critical eye.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses