This Disability Insurer Is Fit As A FiddleBy
It's no secret that the insurance industry is on the Street's short list of groups to dump, partly because of questions about the quality of some insurers' loans and assets. But several smart-money investors are convinced that UNUM--the nation's leading provider of long-term group disability insurance--doesn't deserve the beating it has been taking. So they have been snapping up UNUM shares, which slumped to 59 on Oct. 2 after trading as high as 70 in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’