A New French Giant In Adland
The French have been steadily building their presence in the global advertising industry. And on Oct. 2, two top French agencies made the biggest splash yet by merging to create a powerful new rival to the British and American ad giants. France's No. 1 agency, Eurocom, will merge with No. 3, Roux, Seguela, Cayzac & Goudard.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses