From Tiny Plastic Bricks... A Mighty Theme ParkBy
Our vacation leader, my 4-year-old son, Alex, thought Walt Disney World would be a swell place to go on a holiday. But a little research revealed it would likely be 100 degrees or so in Orlando the week we were to arrive. With visions of the Magic Kingdom locked in Alex's steel-trap mind, I searched desperately for an alternative. By chance, a friend suggested Legoland in Denmark. I checked the weather: 70s and sunny. Goodbye, Orlando. Hello,Billund!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’