An Updated But Not Upbeat Profile Of The Gnp...Gene Koretz
Later this year, the Commerce Dept. will recalibrate its yardstick for measuring gross national product from a 1982 base to a 1987 base-an adjustment that it says is likely to convert its current preliminary estimate that the economy declined at a 0.1% pace in the second quarter to an estimate that it expanded at a 0.8% rate. But that doesn't necessarily mean that the prognosis for economic recovery improved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner