Montgomery Has A Hot Little ListBy
One of the hottest investor groups this year is San Francisco's Montgomery Asset Management, organized only last year. It has chalked up a heady gain of 66.4% so far in 1991, vs. the Dow's 14.5% rise and the S&P 500 index's 16.8%. What's behind the big score?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself