Kiss Those Three Star Lunches GoodbyeMichele Galen
For 2 1/2 years, lawyers and investment bankers for Allegheny International Inc. steered the Pittsburgh housewares company through an especially tangled and litigious Chapter 11 case. Renamed Sunbeam-Oster, the company emerged from bankruptcy last year and was soon making money. By then, the judge had only to settle some final details, such as how much to pay the professionals. Confident of their contribution, the lawyers asked for a $2.7 million bonus on top of their $7 million in fees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’