Jeepers, Creepers, Where'd You Get Those Beepers?
In a colorful bid to tap the nascent consumer market for beepers, Motorola Inc. is rolling out the Bravo Express line of pagers in neon green, lilac, and five other bright hues to complement the familiar basic-black model. To make them even more attractive to ordinary consumers, the beepers, priced at $120 to $179, don't even live up to their name: When a call comes in from, say, a babysitter or day-care center, they play musical chimes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses