Can Fuqua's Chief Claim Kinship To General Patton?
I'am reacting to your article "Fuqua runs into a patch of tall weeds" (The Corporation, Aug. 5), in which you indicate that Charles R. Scott is a grandnephew of my late father, George S. Patton Jr. of World War II fame. I know of no such person connected with my family on the Patton side. Please respond to this letter as soon as possible, as I and the rest of my family are somewhat concerned with this news.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy