Wellcome: The Nih Should Stay Out
The action of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in conferring its alleged interest in the drug AZT on Barr Laboratories represents an unwise intrusion by government into a lawsuit pending between Barr and Burroughs Wellcome ("How AZT could go generic," In Business This Week, July 29).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis