The Screws Are Tightening At Black & DeckerJoseph Weber
Say this about Black & Decker Chief Executive Nolan D. Archibald: The man isn't short on ambition. During the mid-1960s, he picked up All-American basketball honors as a center for Utah's Dixie College and even won a tryout with the Chicago Bulls. Although his hoops career never panned out, the 6-foot, 5-inch Archibald has made a few nifty slam dunks at Black & Decker Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’