Guess What Else The Democrats Don't Have Yet: MoneyBy
Little Rock's business elite turned out for cordials and cake on Aug. 30 just to meet fund-raiser extraordinaire Robert A. Farmer. He had quit as Democratic National Committee treasurer to help Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton raise money for his undeclared run at the 1992 Democratic Presidential nomination. Arkansans were incredulous. "A major national fund-raiser. Here. To help Clinton," gushed one.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis