Fashion Follies Of 1991
Lots of financial news from Seventh Avenue: Five years after Warnaco Group Chairman Linda Wachner won an acrimonious battle to take the lingerie and menswear maker private in a $487 million LBO, she's looking to public investors again. Warnaco, which lost $17.4 million on sales of $251 million in the first half, hopes to raise about $93 million by selling 5.8 million shares via lead underwriter Morgan Stanley.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing