At Shell, `Lifestyle Is Not The Issue'
Your article, "The right to privacy: A $5.3 million lesson for Shell?" (Social Issues, Aug. 26), addresses some of the key arguments supporting Shell's decision to terminate Dr. Jeffrey Collins, but it does not go far enough. Let me briefly review the issues from Shell's perspective.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy