What's Bubbling At Unilab?By
Clinical laboratories, a thriving business in the booming medical field, are fast developing a following on the Street. Although highly fragmented, the business is dominated by such big names as SmithKline Bioscience, Roche Biomedical, and National Health Laboratories. Overall, some 12,000 labs, most of which are small and privately held, take in about $20 billion to $25 billion annually.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy