To See What A Real Recovery Looks Like, Look NorthwardGene Koretz
The news that economic activity actually declined in the second quarter has raised fears that the recovery may prove evanescent. But no such doubts are being entertained about growth north of the border. Canada, which entered recessionary territory earlier than the U.S. and stayed there a full year, has bounced back smartly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks