Salomon: Honesty Is The Gutsiest PolicyMichele Galen
It has been a bravura performance. Since Warren E. Buffett took over as chief executive of scandal-ridden Salomon Inc., he has moved aggressively, and for the most part effectively, to restore public confidence in the firm, reassure customers, and reassert the firm's dominance over the massive government-securities market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses