Turning Animals Into Living Drug Factories
Transgenics is the burgeoning field of altering an animal's genetic makeup by inserting a foreign gene into an embryo. The promise for the technology is to slip a gene that produces a particular drug or protein into animals and turn them into living factories. And now, that's becoming a reality.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day