It's A Wing And A Prayer At ContinentalMark Ivey and Michael Oneal
Hollis Harris was determined: The December flight of Continental Airlines Holdings Inc. into Chapter 11 wasn't going to be another dispiriting airline bankruptcy. Free from Frank Lorenzo and protected from its debts, Continental would fly high enough to attract new investors. With a new logo and a freshly polished image, the airline would survive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing