`I'd Be Happy To Have My Name Removed From The Door'Anthony Bianco
William R. Salomon was the last member of his family to run Salomon Brothers Inc., stepping down in 1978. Billy Salomon, now 77, remains honorary chairman of the firm co-founded by his father in 1910, but he no longer finds honor in the connection. "I feel quite sad and somewhat embarrassed over the current scandal," Salomon says. "I'd be very happy to have my name removed from the door."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing