Bolar's Pain Is Getting Acute
The headaches go on at Bolar Pharmaceutical. On Aug. 27, the generic-drug manufacturer announced a $40 million settlement with SmithKline Beecham over Bolar's manufacture and sale of a generic version of SmithKline's Dyazide blood-pressure medicine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy