The Pr Problem At Hill & KnowltonBy
For a firm that specializes in getting its point across, Hill & Knowlton Inc. has been sending out a lot of static lately. The buzz started in June, when the largest U. S. public relations firm announced the creation of a new committee to manage its 1,760 employees and 64 offices. Staffers wondered why the committee's chairman was the head of Hill & Knowlton's Europeandivision, not its forceful chief execu-tive, Robert L. Dilenschneider.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again