The Latest Facts On Saks
You only added to the rumor mill with the article "Saks Fifth Avenue has Seventh Avenue shaking" (Top of the News, Aug. 12). While you reported that one factor, Heller Financial, has stopped recommending Saks to its clients because it wants more financial information than Saks, a private company, will disclose, you failed to say that the other two factors mentioned in the story reinstated Saks on their recommended list.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day