J&J May Survive Its Compound Fracture
Johnson & Johnson can keep its fiberglass casts on the market--for the time being, at least. On Aug. 16, a federal appeals court in Washington upheld J&J's request to delay an injunction compelling it to pull most of the products off the shelves. In July, another federal court ruled the products infringed 3M patents. J&J is appealing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy