Is Synergen The Next Amgen?By
When the attempted Gorbachev ouster hammered down the Dow by 100 points on the morning of Aug. 19, investment manager Warren Greene snapped up shares of Synergen as they tumbled nearly 2 points, to 39 1/2 a share. No, Synergen isn't in the defense business; it's a biotech stock that Greene had been buying for weeks at higher prices, so when it slumped, he jumped at the chance of buying more. By Aug. 21, Synergen had rebounded to 44.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's