Chilling Out With... Red Wine?Stewart Toy and Maria Shao
If you're lucky enough to dine at L'Esperance, an elegant shrine of French gastronomy in the Burgundy hills, owner Marc Meneau may surprise you with the wine he recommends. Order pigeon with watercress sauce, and Meneau will suggest a red Volnay, cooled in an ice bucket to 55F. That's the same temperature at which Meneau serves white Burgundies, such as Chablis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’