All Things Right And Dutiful: A Vet Who Blew The WhistleJulia Flynn Siler
Richard Burroughs is no Ralph Nader. A veterinarian for 10 years, he had hoped in 1979 to settle into the quiet life of a bureaucrat upon joining the Food & Drug Administration's Center for Veterinary Medicine. But in 1989, Burroughs touched off one of the most heated controversies ever to sweep the CVM.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis