The Right To Privacy: A $5.3 Million Lesson For Shell?Maria Shao
In many ways, Jeffrey Collins was the very model of a company man--Shell Oil Co., that is. His father retired after 37 years with Shell. Collins spent his entire career there, rising after 19 years to become the No. 2 executive at its Triton Biosciences Inc. unit in Alameda, Calif. But he has spent the past five years suing Shell for wrongful discharge. In June, he won that suit, along with $5.3 million in damages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself