A new Labor Dept. booklet, Ergonomics: The Study of Work, examines work patterns that can cause repetitive-motion and other physical disorders. It also offers suggestions for preventing them. Call 202 783-3238 for the $1 booklet (order #029-016-00124-7).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas