Will Boeing Build A Behemoth To Defend Its Turf?Dori Jones Yang
Ever since rival Airbus Industrie stirred up the Paris Air Show in June with talk of building an airplane larger than Boeing Co.'s huge 747-400, Boeing officials have shied away from the subject. Yes, such a plane would challenge the monopoly franchise enjoyed by Boeing's humpbacked giant. And yes, Boeing was studying its own alternatives. But that's about all the nation's No. 1 exporter would report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020