These Snapshots Are A Snap To Digitize
Everyone knows that a picture is worth a thousand words, but incorporating one into a computer document can be more trouble than it's worth. After taking the picture using an ordinary camera, the film must be developed, printed, and then digitized into the computer using a scanner. But Fremont (Calif.)-based Logitech Inc. may soon make it a snap for desktop publishers to add images with a new digital camera.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy