The Week AheadBy
RETAIL SALES Tuesday, Aug. 13, 8:30 a.m
Retail sales probably increased a modest 0.4% in July, according to a survey of economists done by MMS International, a unit of McGraw-Hill Inc. Higher new-car purchases in July will account for much of the gain. Sales dropped 0.2% in June but had risen by 0.8% in May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt