See Dan. See Dan Look For Waldo
Check out the front page of the paper: The politicians are preparing for next year's Presidential election. Scan the best-seller list: "Waldo" books as far as the eye can see. Put the two phenomena together, and you get Where's Dan Quayle?, a takeoff on the Waldo series.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing