How Many $60,000 Cadillacs Will The Japanese Buy?
Little wonder we can't sell cars in Japan if Cadillacs are going for a mere $60,000, while at the same time rebates are being offered on Japanese cars sold in the U. S. ("What's this? American cars gaining in Japan?," Industries, July 22).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy