A Test Of Fire For A SamuraiTed Holden
With the flourish of samurai politics, powerful Finance Minister Ryutaro Hashimoto offered last month to make a "beautiful exit" and resign to put an end to Japan's snowballing financial scandals. "Cutting my neck," he told power brokers in the ruling Liberal Democratic Party, "would be the cleanest way to go." They appealed to his fighter instincts to stay on.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’