Trinkets That Could Take OffBy
Many of the market's fallen angels in the 1980s have already staged a comeback, thanks to the market's continued advance. But not Russ Berrie, which traded as high as $45 a share in 1987. It seems to be stuck at $13, this year's low. However, some big value-oriented pros have turned bullish on the Big Board stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas