These Mutual Funds Invest Close To HomeLeah N. Spiro
Are you convinced that a certain region of the country is poised for a rebound? Or perhaps you like to invest in local companies. If so, consider regional mutual funds, an offbeat category of funds that invest in companies headquartered near each ether.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis