The High Court Debate Isn't High Or Broad EnoughGary S. Becker
President Bush has stated that Clarence Thomas, his nominee to the Supreme Court, is the best person for the job. Yet everyone knows that not only Thomas' race but also his views on affirmative action, abortion, and other politically sensitive questions were decisive considerations for Bush.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing