President Salinas: `My People Are In A Hurry'
Mexico's 43-year-old President, Carlos Salinas de Gortari, approaches the midpoint of his six-year term on a roll. He has refinanced Mexico's debt, rewritten foreign investment rules, and sold state-owned companies. What's more, he has put the country on a fast track for a Free Trade Agreement with the U. S. and Canada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?